October 4, 2007


Autumn Colors. That was the challenge this week from Wednesday Stamper. I had some lovely shiny cardstock onto which I stamped my tag (StampinUp) with Rusty Brown StazOn.
Using that same cardstock I created a background using the Rusty Brown as well as Olive Green and Timber Brown StazOn. I then stamped my gentlemen (River City Rubber Works) onto that with Black StazOn. I think it shows some real autumn colors. I also punched a few leaf sprigs from the scraps to add to the card. The two travel tags are from See-D's stamps which were stamped on cream cardstock with brown ink.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful art.

Anonymous said...

Wow its so fantastic.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Beautiful composition. Love that green tinged button really nice eclectic feel to this card.

Angelina said...

Beautiful! Love it!

Andrea, said...

This is wonderful, love the background and the colours are fab

atelierlemonfrog.blogspot.com said...

Lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

Its gorgeous.

stamp and scrape said...

Great collaging and colours.
Ros

Jacqueline said...

What a FANTASTIC masculine card - very, very clever Louise!

Sija said...

Beautiful card!

Dawn said...

This is really cool. I love the deep colors. And I see that su set in the back that I really really wanted....Great use of it.

Night Owl Designs said...

This is great!

Viola said...

Very beautiful card!

Deborah March said...

Mmmm hmmm...nice to see FLOURISHES used so well on a masculine card!

Anonymous said...

Perfect, the colours are beautiful.

Unknown said...

oh.. its's pretty