January 11, 2008

Snowman Revisited


I just can't help myself -- this little guy just keeps calling to me. Probably because I've kept him right out on my crafting table where I can see him easily. But here's another card I created with him -- trying to stay away from the blue and white:)
The background paper is one sheet of double-sided paper by Imaginisce. It's really gorgeous paper. The swirls have glitter on them. I also used the window punch from StampinUp for my sentiment. The scalloped frame was made from gold paper which I cut with my scalloped scissors.
This is another card I'll be using for thank-you cards. I've got a few to send out for some lovely birthday presents I've received. Yes, tomorrow I turn 50! I'll have to share some of the wonderful crafting gifts and beautiful cards I received the next few days.

8 comments:

Lisa Renéa said...

Happy Birthday! This card is adorable! I really like how you've colored the image. The background & colors are perfect!

ScrappyPam said...

It's Saturday! Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day!!

marciad said...

Love the card. Colors are super. Happy Birthday.

Jacqueline's Craft Nest said...

Happy Birthday my dear friend!! I am SO glad you mentioned it because that is quite a milestone you have acquired. Bless you loads Louise and Monday morning I will be sending you your birthday card and a little piece of artwork with it.

Tania said...

Happy birthday! Enjoy your day!

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Ohh beautiful card! And circle with scallops are great!!!! Congrats! Kisses from México!

SCRAPGIRL : PATTY TANUZ said...

Ohhhhh, and Happy Happy Birthdayyyyyy, soon is my Birth too hehehe (on 25) ... :-)))

Anneke said...

what an adorable card