August 17, 2008

Gothic Arch Challenge

I thought I had the perfect stamp for this week's challenge at Gothic Arches where the theme was "Renaissance." Unfortunately, I don't know who makes it. I do remember it was an RAK from my friend Sarah of Vintage Figments.

Another RAK came this week from Cindy in Germany which included some German bird feathers. A totally unexpected surprise from someone who reads my blog and wanted to say "Danke." Well, I knew this hat needed some kind of feather, so they couldn't have come at a better time. Thank you, Cindy!

The bottom piece of paper on this arch is actually taken from a Kleenex box. I had been admiring the design for a long time and I knew I'd be using it somewhere.

22 comments:

Femmy said...

beautiful arch!!! great stamp!

Tami Roth said...

I love your arch-the stamp fits perfectly, Louise!! Your details are just amazing!

http://truutske.punt.nl said...

Whow....what a very beautiful stamp. Great arch Louise.

herminesplace said...

Beautiful arch. Love the stamp.

friedaquilter said...

What a delightful stamp and I love the arch you've made with it!

marciad said...

Once again, a fabulous arch.

carylsrealm said...

Gorgeous Arch!

Astrid Maclean said...

Like everyone said, fantastic stamp and what a beautiful arch you created with it!

vintage wil said...

beautiful arch !!!

Kris Dickinson said...

This is such a beautiful arch Louise!

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Excellent arch presentation...Beautifully created.

A Robin's Nest said...

Beautiful arch Louise!

Tami Bayer said...

Gorgeous! How amazing that you had this perfect stamp. You met the challenge beautifully.

Faye said...

Yes! That's the perfect stamp. And I love the kleenex box design at the bottom and the wonderful German feather.

Mary-Beth said...

Beautiful Louise!!!

Nancy Maxwell James said...

this is fantastic Louise! I love the details, image and compostion! brilliant work!!

aino said...

Gorgeous! Just gorgeous.

sija said...

Fab arch!

Dawne said...

gorgeous xx

filetta said...

great great arch !

Janny said...

Gorgeous Arch!

purplepaint said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love your cards, you do beautiful work!