August 15, 2008

This Thursday Challenge

This Thursday It's All About....color. Your favorite color, colors inspired by Monet, etc. I immediately thought of this Crafty Individual paper which I just love. I hoard it because I don't have that much, but it contains shades of one of my favorite colors, purple. It also reminds me of Monet's colors.
My stamp is my Paperbag Studios. The flowers are the Michael's bridal flowers which I chalked in matching colors.

You can see the other artwork at This Thursday at http://thisthursday.wordpress.com/.

11 comments:

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Wow this is lovely. The crafty individuals paper is beautiful
Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge
Tracey

Anonymous said...

I can see why you're hoarding this paper - it's beautiful. You did it justice, though!

RubyMay said...

Lovely work !x

Dawn said...

OOh I love those papers too - this is beautiful and great stamp.

Robin said...

Beautiful colors Louise! Lovely card!

Viola said...

Really lovely! Wonderful colors, Louise!

Susie Little said...

Stunning card,love the image and the papers are wonderful!

Barbara Hagerty said...

The paper is gorgeous! I would hoard it, too!! And I love that image! Very lovely, Louise!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, love the colours.

Femmy said...

simply beautiful!! great colours!!

Jacqueline said...

Hi there Louise - this is a real eye-catcher ! Beautiful stamped image as your focal point.