November 20, 2010

Craft Fair Season

I've been busy the last few weekends with craft fairs, so I thought I'd share some of the things I have made for sale.  



Lots of mini chipboard albums as you can see.




These are the premade scrapbooks I've made as well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to Pam this week for filling in as guest hostess for the Tag Tuesday challenge.  It certainly appears that many of you have enjoyed the challenge.
I'll be back this coming Tuesday as we revisit last year's "Colors of Christmas" challenge.  We've got to get busy on all those Christmas cards, don't we?
See you then!  Oh, and if you have a minute, drop by Sarah's blog to follow along in her guest hostess duties which is a cool synopsis of our trip to Stampland.

12 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Wow, you have been busy, I wish you lots of success in selling these beautiful crafted goodies!

Helen said...

Wow! that is really impressive. I hope you had lots of success. Enjoy your weekend.

Sarah said...

You made so many beautiful things for the craft fairs. I'm glad I got to see them in person. Hope you came home empty handed and have to start all over again.

Hellemor said...

So many gorgerous crafted things you have made. I am impressed. Hope you have a good day and everything sold out.

Paper Paradise said...

Have a fantastic time at the craft fair. You have some beautiful creations for sale. There is nothing nicer than an original hand made gift. x

BelleSouth said...

Oh my, Louise, that's just grand! Hope you have great success at the Fair!

Rebecca

ScrappyPam said...

Your display is beautiful - I can't wait to hear how it all went!

peggy gatto said...

I love them all!! A color feast for the eyes!!!

Cynthia Schelzig said...

looks great....hope you have a sell out...........

Robin said...

Your display is beautiful and your mini chipboard albums looks fantastic.....love that row of vintage ones at the top!! Hope you sold out.

Hugs,
Robin

debbiek said...

Just BEAUTIFUL, Louise. Hope you did well at the fair. Have a great week...

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh my gosh you have been one busy little Elf! I hope your craft fairs are going wonderful! You go girl!!