November 16, 2010

Tag Tuesday -- Guest Hostess

I'm busy with craft fairs this past and then next weekend, so my friend Pam from Scrappy Pam Designs has agreed to be our guest hostess for this week.  Pam creates some of the most beautiful backgrounds, so it was no surprise really when she chose that as her theme. Pam's tag shown below reveals her knack for backgrounds.


Here's what Pam is asking you to do this week:
Backgrounds are the basis for any tag or project, but often backgrounds are beautiful in and of themselves. This week, create a tag that highlights the background that you've created through ink, stamps and inky techniques. Remember, don't cover it up! Use a minimum of embellishments, if any. We want to see that background shine through.

For more info on how Pam created her background, check out her blog at Scrappy Pam Designs.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous inky background!

Rika said...

Beautiful tag!

Jacqueline said...

Love all the inks and everything that went into making this fab background!

Faye said...

I love backgrounds and this one is fabulous.

Evelyn S. said...

Love doing backgrounds! Pam's tag is so rich-looking!

Helen said...

Love Pam's background. I have linked my tag.

Hellemor said...

Beautiful inked background. I look forward to the challenge.

peggy gatto said...

Love the background! So many possibilities!
I use a part of 1 of my paintings.

Lynn Stevens said...

Beautiful Pam,
I'll see if I can come up with something!

Sarah said...

Can't beat Pam's backgrounds. They're awesome!!!

Lynda said...

Such a beautiful, rich looking tag background. Love the colors.

Cynthia Schelzig said...

Who does not love painting backgrounds!!!! I want to know!!!
You created a gorgeous background!

Carola Bartz said...

Beautiful tag - it really doesn't need anything on top of this gorgeous background.

BelleSouth said...

This is an absolutely wonderful design and it was great fun to take this challenge!

I'm a bit late this week, but glad I could get in on it!

Rebecca

Lori said...

Great tag and background, Pam! And Louise, hope you sell lots of stuff! lol!

Claudia said...

A wonderful tag, I like the background.

penny4thoughts said...

Fun challenge to feature cool backgrounds - and the sample tag is definitely one cool background!

Days End Studio said...

ooooo... any excuse to Steampunk!

Cazro said...

My entry is probably too late, I did make it in time but forgot to add it to Mr. Linky. Duh!!!

RobynLouise said...

Just catching up and I love this idea as I'm a minimal/no fuss type of scrapper.