August 5, 2012

More Christmas in August


 A couple tags I made now that I'm in the Christmas Spirit from my DT work for Red Rubber Designs.  The one below contains Tim Holtz' new release of mini holiday blueprint stamps.  Love this set and was able to snag a free set at CHA. 




This make me happiest of all.   The box in the background here contains all 60 of the Christmas cards that I'll need for this year!  Except to address the envelopes in a few months I am done.
This is definitely a first.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

All your cards done?...I'm speechless!

Lululiz said...

That really is amazingly well organised. I am sooooo impressed.

Robin said...

Oh my, look at you go girl!!! Beautiful cards and I'm sure a beautiful feeling knowing they are all done and ready to go.

Hugs,
Robin

Liesbeth Fidder said...

All done ...?? That's amazing ! Wonderful cards !

Lori said...

All beautiful! Love what you made with Tim's set! If you want, you can start on mine....lol

Barbara said...

Your Christmas cards are lovely. I only have 9 of mine completed, but will continue to work. I love doing them when I can take my time and thus enjoy the process.

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Nice tags and cards. Lots of vintage "look" cards. Great job.

Dortesjs said...

Beautiful cards

Kate Yetter said...

Wow! All your cards completed? How very envious of you am I. I am sure that took a lot of planning. You have inspired me to start mine! These tags are gorgeous. And So lucky to get the TH stamp set free. Love what you did with them.
Kate

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh man your putting the rest of us to shame, All done with your cards already? and they look awesome!