December 14, 2007

A Few More of My Favorite Things -- Crafting Related

My absolooootely favoritest (sorry, couldn't resist!) new crafting toy is this border punch by Martha Stewart. I really am very easy to please. I own very few, if any, expensive crafting tools. Ever since I ran out of my dollar store adhesive paper lace I've been going through major withdrawal. So when I saw this punch I thought I could make the lace myself. It also embosses which leaves a nice border to it so you can highlight it with distress inks, etc. And when punched through self-adhesive paper (such as the flowered paper in the picture), I've got my paper lace back! I've used it on the Valentine's Day car below, but it is a little hard to see in the picture.
Don't worry, you'll be seeing lots of it.......


My all time favorite heart stamp is this one from Stampington. When I like a stamp as much as I like this one, I want it wood mounted. A lot of my other stamps are unmounted. But this one is just gorgeous -- the card will literally make itself.




These vintage Daisyd papers that came out last year and the new ones from this year just thrill me. Some of the patterns on the paper are so fabulous, you really need nothing else to go with them.



I showed some ornaments previously that I made with this paper that were triangular in shape, but I also made these circular ones. Once again, the paper just speaks for itself, I just added some rub-ons and ribbons.




These stamps are probably my all-time favorites. They are PSX, dating back to the late '90's. I just love PSX stamps, but these vintage Christmas ones are some of my favorites.




I created this card with the vintage carolers from PSX. I used a crackle stamp from Inkadinkado and used distress inks around the image to give it an aged feel. I also used some rub-ons from Creative Imaginations.




4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Burgundy and antique browns - gorgeous vintage image and framed with lovely papers - your collage is lovely!

Tanya said...

What a beautiful collage! I am absolutely delighted!

Allison Rankin said...

These look terrific...I love your style!

Anonymous said...

all I'm gonna say is - I have that punch, too.