November 23, 2009

Tag Challenge #26 Sampler -- Pink, Brown & Burgundy

If you are looking for some Christmas inspiration, the sampler below is full of it. Our submissions for this week's color challenge of pink, brown & burgundy were gorgeous.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had a submission by Margaret (I call her Maggie in the sampler, but I think it's Margie. She'll let us know) through Facebook which I've included, so check that out too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And I have to say I just adored Laura's whimsical tag this week --- so she is the recipient of an RAK this week which consists of a little bit of everything to get her Christmas cards going.
So Laura e-mail me your address!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Even though this week many of us will be celebrating Thanksgiving we'll still have a challenge posted tomorrow. Because maybe if you are like me you are avoiding the holiday craziness at the stores this weekend and staying home and crafting!

4 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Fantastic! Love to see the samplers. This was even more gorgeous because they all shared the same color scheme and made it look like a collection at a gallery.

Evelyn S. said...

What a great gallery! I, too, was totally taken by Laura's tag.

BadPenny said...

these are stunning and I love how you have shown them

nise said...

Another great batch of entries! You just inspire the best creations. Thanks for sharing. Happy Thanksgiving, Louise.