February 22, 2010

"Cutsie" Tag Sampler

Seriously, I never read so many protestations as I did this week reading your comments and blog posts about doing cutsie....LOL.
With very few exceptions, mostly everyone felt the need to set us straight that they don't do cutsie:)  Oh, and that was including me.  Just thought it was kind of funny.
And yet you came up with so many cute tags this week!  And you did cutsie in many different ways.  Check out the sampler on my sidebar for this week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I promised an "either/or" RAK this week.   Which means that you can choose from a) a large package of paper ephemera including the strangest variety you're likely to see in a long time.  Or b) a mystery package of "used" but "usable" stamps I'd like to pass on to a good home.
With that said, the RAK this week goes to deb(dcorder).
She made a really cute tag this week, check it out in the sampler.
Deb, e-mail me your address so I can get these out to you.

3 comments:

Suzanne C said...

I think they turned out very cute! Everyone's tags were adorable.

Deb (dcorder) said...

Well, I'm very honored to be picked. I think you all did a FABULOUS job with CUTSIE! So congrats to all of you for stepping out side your comfort zone!

phoebe said...

Congtatulations to Deb! I'm enjoying the sidebar film with all the cute tags--they are all adorable! =)