May 16, 2010

Tag Tuesday News


This Tuesday is Tag Tuesday's first anniversary celebration as I mentioned a few posts back.  I've been working on this week's tag.  I selected a theme from the many that were suggested and you'll find out what it is on Tuesday.  That person who suggested the theme is going to win an RAK ephemera pack.  Plus I'll be giving another one away to a random participant, so please check back on Tuesday and join in the weekly challenge.
As I was working on my tag I got a little distracted and ended up making this Tag Tuesday matchbox.  I downloaded some tiny copies of  a few of my favorite tags from this past year to enclose in it.  A kind of cute reminder of the first year.
See ya on Tuesday!

10 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

How fun!!! Happy Tag Tuesday anniversary! Love seeing all the gorgeous work you girls do.

Evelyn S. said...

What a great idea, Louise! Matchboxes make the cutest containers.

Sarah said...

That little matchbox is the cutest!!!

Anonymous said...

how cute...and what a creative way to remember all the wonderful tags youve created over the last year!

ScrappyPam said...

What a cute idea! Looks great! (Those are some tiny tags!)

Jacqueline said...

I LOVE this idea! Looks creatively beautiful! Looking forward to tomorrow!

Deb (dcorder) said...

I'm so excited about your anniversary! Congratulations on a fabulous year!!

Suzanne C said...

That is such a clever idea! What a fun thing to do! Can't wait to see tomorrows post! :)

Crissi Harvey said...

Thats such a cute idea love the match box,looking forward to joining in with this weeks challenge no work for me yay

Vicki Romaine said...

I'd like to suggest Patriotic or red, white and blue for a theme in July.

I think another interesting tag would be "hats" or "shoes"

Lastly, how about a tag on "summer sports (activities)".