July 6, 2007

Christmas in July

There's a Christmas in July Challenge going on over at Two Peas, so I thought I'd pull out some of the Christmas card supplies. All my Christmas cards are different, so as a result they are not too complicated. Today's cards are all simple cards which were made from stickers.

I added a little cookie cutter on this one just to give it a kick. Those cookies look soooo good!


This poinsettia is a Penny Black sticker and I don't think you could ask for anything cooler than that in a sticker. I couldn't have stamped or colored anything half as well.
In my next post, I'll show some stamped Christmas cards.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

These are great. Love that little cookie cutter. very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Super cards. I don't like doing the same card twice, but sometimes do it with a bit of a variation.

Maggie Ann said...

Ooooh, gorgeous!