September 14, 2007

Cool......

got my complementary issue of the Oct/Nov Stampers Sampler yesterday. They had sent me an e-mail saying I was going to be published, so I expected it. I actually, I had four cards in this issue. But what surprised me was to see one of my cards on the cover!! That's a first -- and a major thrill I have to say!
I played the can-you-guess-which-card-is-mine game with DH and he didn't do so well. What do you think?
No fair peeking at the slide show.....forgot I put it in there already!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Congratulations!!! That is so very cool and exciting!!! Can't wait to get my issue to see your beautiful cards in there!!!!

Vintage Papers said...

oh congrats to you! I bet that is the biggest thrill! you deserve it - your work is beautiful!

Jacqueline said...

Your card is either the second or the fourth, but if I have to put a guess on it, I reckon it's the fourth one, but I'm doubting a bit.... anyways - A HUGH CONGRATS once again, your talent has been promoted to higher levels!!

Jacqueline said...

It might even be the third one, because you header reads 'cool'...

joanne wardle said...

congratulations that's so cool!

Vicki Bridges said...

Hey congrats! Big surprise for me too as I made the cover also, my first! (the watercolor penguin) Feels good doesn't it? Great Going!