September 15, 2007


The second card from the magazine cover below is mine. Now, if they had asked me which of my cards I would like to see on the cover, I'm sure I would have picked something else. But it probably was more the case that they were doing a purple cover and I had submitted a card with purple in it.
The card was created for a challenge Stamper's Sampler put out to show how you use chipboard in your stamping projects. I inked my chipboard tag with eggplant ink and then stamped my flourish with white ink. The little bird is from Rhonna Farrer which I stamped onto background paper and then cut out.

2 comments:

Lisa Silver said...

Congratulations!!! Your cover appearance is wonderful news! I'm so inspired by you and your talent.

Thanks for sharing,
Lisa

Dawn said...

very very nice. As always your work is just perfect...