December 15, 2009

Tag Challenge Winner

More computer obstacles as I used the random number generator to pick the winner of the stamp sheet from Oxford Impressions.  I got it to generate the winning comment easily enough, but I could not figure out how to transfer the results to this post.
You'll just have to trust me on this one:)
With that said, our winner of her choice of stamp sheets from Oxford Impressions was our 15th commenter or
Joy, please take a look around the Oxford Impressions site, and when you have made your choice e-mail it to me with your address info.  Congratulations, Joy!

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Wow Joy! Congratulations, I'm sure you will have many happy creative hours with those beautiful stamps!

joy said...

Oh, gumdrops!!! I actually WON a stamp set??? How exciting. I will have to check out OI to see what is the most enticing to me :)

Thanks so much Louise! I am thrilled!

Lynn Stevens said...

Congratulations Joy , This must be your lucky week! You are going to Love those stamps!